This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of Christian persecution, religious freedom, freedom of worship, human rights, social justice issues, and current events. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Connect With Us
Stay informed on current events by signing up for The Olive Daily Update
- A Day to Honor Fathers and Substitute Fathers June 17, 2018
- Happy Father’s Day! June 17, 2018
- Politicians Say They Live In Fear As Threats Against Congress Increase June 17, 2018
- US Intelligence Developing Better Storage To HOARD YOUR DATA Based On Human DNA June 17, 2018
- Our Planet Is Running Out Of Sand – Yes Really June 17, 2018