I have published two posts warning about Disney’s new flick, Beauty and the Beast, that:
- The Beast is Baphomet, i.e., the devil.
- Disney inserted homosexual propaganda into the movie by making Gaston’s manservant LeFou homosexual and featuring the studio’s first “exclusively gay scene”.
Now we know why.
Beauty and the Beast‘s director Bill Condon, 61, born in New York City and raised in an Irish Catholic family, is openly homosexual and has a visceral hatred for Christianity.
Pete Baklinski reports for LifeSiteNews, March 17, 2017, that in a 2007 interview with Passport Magazine, Bill Condon said he wishes he could “rip pages out of the Bible” when he stays in hotel rooms.
When asked what the first thing he does when he gets into a hotel room, Condon replied:
“I wish I could say I’m like [homosexual actor] Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible, but there don’t seem to be bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days.”
According to a report by The Charlotte Observer’s Lawrence Toppman, there are two homosexual moments in the film:
- The first comes when “a young man whirls into the surprised Le Fou’s arms, and they dance happily away together”.
- Later in the dance, Le Fou “spins across the room and lands on the reclining Gaston’s lap, wrapping Gaston’s arms around him.”
Neither scene is found in the original Beauty and the Beast story, nor are they essential or add to the plot. Which makes Disney’s new movie a FAKE Beauty and the Beast!
Condon said in a March 1 interview with Attitude:
“Le Fou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston. He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realising that he has these feelings. And [actor] Josh makes something really subtle and delicious out of it. And that’s what has its payoff at the end, which I don’t want to give away. But it is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.”
So committed and insistent is Disney on the homosexual message in Beauty and the Beast that the studio would rather swallow the loss of box office revenue in Malaysia than cut out the pro-“gay” scenes, as requested by the Malay government.
Beauty and the Beast is being boycotted by Christian and Conservative groups:
- A petition to boycott the film created by LifeSiteNews has been signed by 131,000 people. The petition to Disney states: “Children’s movies are no place for promoting a harmful sexual political agenda, one that offends the deeply held beliefs of countless parents and families. I pledge to boycott both the Beauty and the Beast movie, and other Disney films and products, until such a time as Disney commits itself to protecting, not harming, the innocence of our children.”
- The American Family Association has 51,000 petition signers saying they “can’t support Disney’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ movie” because it pushes the “gay agenda on our children. Homosexual behavior is unhealthy and unnatural. It is irresponsible and careless of Disney to promote such an agenda in a movie designed and marketed to children.”
- Colorado Christian University created a petition to Disney CEO Rober Allen Iger where “Christian Americans” pledge to “not allow our children or grandchildren to be subjected to your radical Left-wing agenda through your latest rendition of Beauty and the Beast. We will not allow you to bully us into going against our Biblically-based beliefs in natural marriage, and we will certainly not let you circumvent us as leaders of our families to force these beliefs on the impressionable young minds of our children.”
- On March 2, evangelist Franklin Graham wrote his 5.5 million Facebook followers asking them to “say no” to Disney’s remake. “They’re trying to push the LGBT agenda into the hearts and minds of your children—watch out! Disney has the right to make their [shows], it’s a free country. But as Christians we also have the right not to support their company. I hope Christians everywhere will say no to Disney.”
- Earlier this month Christian owners of an Alabama drive-in theater said they would refuse to show the film because it would “compromise on what the Bible teaches.”
- Russia slapped a 16+ rating on the film, effectively banning children from seeing it.
Alas, the boycotts evidently are in vain. The movie had a record $170 million opening in the U.S. this weekend, earning $350 million worldwide. (Hollywood Reporter)
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Subscribe to my daily email update, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
Thank you for donating to The Olive, any amount helps. We derive no revenue of any kind from this site other then donations received. We appreciate your support in the fight against liberalism, political correctness, so-med terrorism, and the removal of God in this country.
Professional author and Full Professor. A conservative in the tradition of the Founding Fathers. Hobby: troll hunting