If you use or have ever used Google as your search engine, Google’s “cookies” actually keeps track of and save your search history.
Follow these instructions to delete what Google has on your search history:
(1) Go to this link: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
(2) Click right on the notification boxes that appear on your screen, until you get a clear “Google My Activity” page.
(3) You’ll see three dots (arranged vertically) in the right top bar, like this (I’ve circled the three dots in red and painted a red arrow pointing to the dots):
(3) Left-click the three dots.
(4) Click “Delete activity by” in the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to a new page called “Delete activity by”.
(5) Click the arrow under “Delete by date”.
(6) Click “All time” in the drop-down menu, then click “Delete”.
(7) Ignore the warning “Before you delete” blah, blah, blah — and click “OK”.
(8) Ignore the new box that pop ups, saying “These items will be permanently deleted from your Google account” — and click “Delete”.
(9) A black box will appear in the bottom left of your screen, confirming that you have “Deleted activity from all time”.
(10) Do the above 1-9 steps for each browser you use.
(11) Periodically repeat the above 1-9 steps to continuously delete what Google has saved of your Internet search history.
H/t DuckDuckGo and GiGi
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
Thank you for donating to The Olive, any amount helps. We derive no revenue of any kind from this site other then donations received. We appreciate your support in the fight against liberalism, political correctness, so-med terrorism, and the removal of God in this country.
Professional author and Full Professor. A conservative in the tradition of the Founding Fathers. Hobby: troll hunting