Seen at the Women’s March on Washington, D.C., on January 21, 2017 – above
If women have the same rights as guns, the woman holding that sign will be:
- Banned from all federal buildings, including post offices.
- Banned from all banks.
- Banned from schools.
- Banned from most restaurants and shopping.
- Banned from flying.
- Banned from Chicago, New York City, Washington, D.C., and many other cities.
- If she’s short or quiet, there is a $200 ($5 for oddities) tax stamp, fingerprint cards, passport photos, and a federal background check.
- Some states will require her to travel in the trunk.
- Some states will outright ban her if she looks scary or has certain “features.”
- Some states require her to be locked in a safe at home or not in use.
- Some states controls how much food she can have.
- California requires a background check whenever food is bought for her.
- She can be bought and sold, with an FBI background check and waiting period.
- She will be demonized and attacked for being who she is.
- There will be unceasing outcries to outright ban her.
Since I’m a caring person like liberals say they are, I sure hope the woman in the protest march has her dream come true!
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
If you like The Olive, then consider helping us to continue the fight against liberalism, political correctness, and the removal of God in this country. Our costs are considerable, and NO one is paid on this site. Please donate today - any amount helps.
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report