By Dr. Eowyn
Nothing is sacred or off limits to the Left’s remake in their perverse self-image.
Now, it’s Santa Claus.
Brian Murphy reports for the Miami Herald, March 29, 2017, that Daniel Kibblesmith, a staff writer for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, is the author of a supposedly “parody” picture book, Santa’s Husband, which depicts Santa Claus as a black homosexual married to a white guy who often fills in for Santa at the mall.
Kibblesmith said on Twitter that Santa’s husband is Jewish.
The book was published in October by Harper Design, just in time for Christmas.
According to the book’s page on Amazon, Santa’s Husband is targeted at children ages 4 to 8, from preschool to third grade.
- Jesus Has Two Mommies?!
- Tax-Funded ‘Art’ Depicts Jesus Getting Oral Sex
- Fox’s ‘Family Guy’ portrays Jesus as sex-crazed adulterer
- Demonic ‘Hunky Jesus’ contest at Easter
- Abortion sickos: If only Mary had aborted Jesus
- Florida Atlantic U. punishes student who exposed “stomp on Jesus” assignment
- ‘Higher Education’: Rutgers prof.: Christian conservatives worship ‘a*****e’ God and ‘white supremacist Jesus’
- Planned Parenthood abortionist sings about Jesus as he kills unborn
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Thank you for donating to The Olive, any amount helps. We derive no revenue of any kind from this site other then donations received. We appreciate your support in the fight against liberalism, political correctness, so-med terrorism, and the removal of God in this country.
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Professional author and Full Professor. A conservative in the tradition of the Founding Fathers. Hobby: troll hunting