I thought you might like to review below a Publication of the Committee to Elect Scott Lively Governor of Massachusetts. I have enjoyed conversations and exchanges of written communications with Scott. How wonderful to see a candidate for public office who is not politically correct, not ashamed of his Judeo-Christian personal foundation, nor ashamed to share such as part of his campaign communications. Our Forefathers could relate to Scott and his message, and actually would not think much about it given that this candor use to be expected of our elected officials at one time, and of those choosing to run for office.
If you are so led don’t hesitate to drop Scott a note even if you reside outside Massachusetts. I know Mr. Lively would appreciate your encouragement.
SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF A LOVING GOD
An Appeal to New England Clergy
from the Political Mission Field
God is sovereign over all spheres of life, but it takes a special skill set to be a missionary in the realm of politics. Success here requires compromise on everything but one’s principles, and one must be so free from the constrictions of denominationalism and religiosity that those principles can be held in their purest and simplest form. One must be able to live faithfully by the spirit of the law and at the same time interact diplomatically and effectively with a diverse range of people who hold conflicting perspectives on the letter of the law: across all religious, racial, ethnic, and ideological lines.
It is so rare a skill-set, that the mine-field of politics is littered with the bodies (and reputations) of Christians who failed to navigate it safely, and the shame of their moral compromise has brought reproach upon the church.
Which in turn has convinced much of the church to avoid politics altogether.
Which in turn has allowed the enemies of God — and of basic human goodness — to gain control of our political processes, through which all the rules we all must live by are made.
Which in turn has resulted in the “Culture of Death” we suffer today all across America, but especially in New England where the church has retreated further into itself than anywhere else in the country.
By God’s grace, and His orchestration of my life’s path, I hold that skill-set:
· Grounded in childhood in the firm confidence He exists as Sovereign over all.
· Sifted by Satan like Job from the age of twelve, through sixteen years of grave sin and its consequences as an alcoholic and drug addicted transient — wandering through my own Valley of the Shadow of Death across the face of the earth.
· Delivered miraculously and completely in a prayer of surrender to His will in 1986.
· Trained in the essence of the Biblical worldview through deep, diverse and cross-disciplinary studies of theology, law, history, culture and politics: diverse both in the broad range of academic contexts and in hands-on practical observation and application in more than fifty countries on five continents.
· Refined in the crucible of persecution for a 30-year John-the-Baptist ministry challenging the Herod of our day, the LGBT movement, and suffering its smoldering wrath in the form of global character assassination by some of the greatest media powers on earth and a series of five major lawsuits, the last in US federal court defining my simple Biblical witness in Africa to be a “crime against humanity”: like Paul in the grip of the Romans, with world-wide legal and political implications for the church. Yet, like Paul, never recanting the truth spoken in love, and finally released by the Hand of God.
· Led by the Holy Spirit to boldly enter this mission field, proclaiming into the darkness of the political realm that I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, intimidated by the scorn of the world, nor daunted by the challenge of governing a secular society with tolerance and respect for all citizens.
The men and women who best exemplified the skill-set with which I have been gifted by God, are our Founders. Their genius provided the legal, political and ideological foundations and framework of this nation in our US and Massachusetts constitutions.
All we need to do is give those Bible-based documents the same controlling authority they had prior to the anti-American Marxist revolution of the 1960s and we WILL be restored to our former security, prosperity and morality.
I am leading a campaign to achieve that, risking all that I am and have to do so in a manner that honors God and assures the electorate I do not seek a theocracy, but merely a secular system administered ethically — as the Founders intended.
If you, the clergy and believers across New England, give strength to this campaign through your prayers and practical support, it can become a revolution and perhaps even a revival.
I ask for your support.
Dr. Scott Lively
PS. Specific Prayer Request: for His grace and power at the GOP convention April 28th.
To help financially, donate here
To comment or subscribe to my newsletter email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATE HERE TO HELP DR. LIVELY MEET THE CHALLENGE OF RESTORING MASSACHUSETTS TO MORAL AND FISCAL HEALTH.
CONTACT JOANNE AT 413-335-8653 OR DENISE AT 413-885-5777 IF YOU CAN HELP GATHER SIGNATURES. THIS IS URGENT.
THE DAILY TRUMPETER IS ARCHIVED AT OUR WEBSITE: VoteLively.com
Our email address is email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Committee to Elect Scott Lively, All rights reserved.
Thank you for your continuing support for my campaign for Governor of Massachusetts
Our mailing address is:
Committee to Elect Scott Lively
453 State Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
If you value what you see on The Olive, please consider donating, any amount helps. We derive NO revenue from this site, and upkeep is expensive.
LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D. is an Intelligence and Threat Assessment Specialist who has provided intelligence briefings and consultations to selected members of the Arizona State Legislature on Border Security, Deviant Movement Groups, and threats to State sovereignty from May 2010 thru April of 2018. Dr. Rapacki’s reports, briefings and consultations have enlarged to include elected and law enforcement officials across the country. Lyle believes he is now being directed to sound the Shofar of Warning to the Remnant Church of the challenges and threats directed ahead. He is the author of the successful Amazon Kindle booklet: “Our Forefathers truly Appealed to Heaven” $5 Kindle.