By Michael Snyder
In her brand new book entitled “From The Corner Of The Oval: A Memoir”, Obama’s former stenographer Beck Dorey-Stein spills the beans on what life was really like traveling with Barack Obama and his staff.
According to her, it was like “summer camp on steroids”. The following is how the main points in her story are summarized by the Daily Mail…
- Former White House stenographer Beck Dorey-Stein tells how traveling with President Obama and his press pool was like ‘summer camp on steroids’
- In her upcoming memoir, From Corner of the Oval, Dorey-Stein lifts the lid on her travels on Air Force Once and her affair with a staffer
- Everyone took their drug of choice on long flights: Sonata, Xanax or Ambien – which made ‘awkward intimacy with colleagues suddenly just funny and bizarre,’ she writes
- Beck found herself listening to old-timers telling stories such as when George H.W. Bush puked on the Japanese prime minister and Reagan fell asleep in front of the pope
- She broke protocol when she got involved in a hot and heavy sexual relationship with one of Obama’s senior staffers in hotel rooms
- Obama’s traveling staff was almost all women and dubbed ‘the Vagiants’
Republished with permission The Most Important News
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Subscribe to my daily email update, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
Thank you for donating to The Olive, any amount helps. We derive no revenue of any kind from this site other then donations received. We appreciate your support in the fight against liberalism, political correctness, so-med terrorism, and the removal of God in this country.
Almost everyone will find something in my articles that will deeply upset them. That is okay. I am a truthseeker. I just call it like I see it. If you disagree with me on some issues I will not be offended. I hope that you will not be offended if I disagree with you on some issues.
One of the things that you should know about me is that I put a very high priority on love. Even though I write about a lot of heavy issues, hopefully I am doing it with a loving heart. If we want to make it through the times that are coming we have got to start learning how to love one another.
The world is becoming a very cold, cruel place. It sure could use a lot more love.
Another thing that you should know about me is that I am a Christian. And I am one of those Christians that actually believes the Bible, and there are a lot of people out there that don’t like people like that.
I believe that God loves us very much and that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to this earth to die on the cross for our sins.