(Voice of the Persecuted) Two suicide bombings at churches in Pakistan have claimed the lives of more than a dozen Christians.
- Please pray for Pakistani believers who were impacted by the tragic bombings at Christ Church and St. John Catholic Church.
- Please pray for God’s love and mercy on them, their comfort, peace, guidance and protection.
- Pray God will fill them with His divine joy in this horrific trial.
- Please pray they will feel God’s presence and respond with the love of Jesus.
- Pray that God will change the hearts of the persecutors.
- And that all people in Pakistan will strive to live in peace with all their neighbors, regardless of their religion.
Please remember the precious Pakistani believers in Thailand. They are seeking and applied for religious asylum to other nations through the UNHCR…yet the Thai government regards them as illegals. Consequently, the Thai government has arrested several hundred of the Pakistani believers. They are being held in the detention centers, including mothers separated from their infants and children. We have received reports the situation has not yet improved.
- Please pray that God will intervene in this situation in Thailand.
- Please pray that these saints will know God`s presence and joy in this dark situation.
- Please pray that God will soften the Thai government`s heart regarding these Pakistani saints.
- Please pray that the U.N. will take the necessary action and intervene on behalf of these Pakistani Christians fleeing extreme religious oppression.
Trust and believe, our prayers can change the outcome of things!
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of The Olive Branch Report
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
Don't forget to follow The Olive Branch Report on Facebook and Twitter. Now available on your Amazon Kindle Device. Please help spread the word about us, share our articles on your favorite social networks.
If you value what you see on The Olive, please consider donating, any amount helps. We derive NO revenue from this site, and upkeep is expensive.
One small voice cries out for the Persecuted Church. More than 100,000,000 Christians around the world are at risk of persecution. It has become one of the worst humanitarian crises on the planet, today! It is ”a crisis point in history” that can no longer be overlooked, or millions more will suffer! Sadly it’s a crisis that not enough people realize exists. Unfortunately the western media rarely reports the extreme persecution inflicted on our Christian brothers and sisters, worldwide. We are called by our God to stand up for all who are destitute, to remember the prisoners as if imprisoned ourselves and to be a VOICE for the persecuted Church! Join us, we CAN make a difference! For the latest news, information and updates, follow us at www.voiceofthepersecuted.org